The term ‘Votatech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 07630074 registered in England & Wales.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Madegats' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
For invoices not settled within the agreed credit terms or for payments returned unpaid or cancelled (such as cheques, credit cards or similar), Votatech reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue debt at 4% above the SANTANDER base rate at the time and an administration fee to cover its debt recovery costs and any other costs relating to the collection of payment.
All work carried out by Votatech, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request shall be chargeable.
Where any additional work of whatever nature is necessary as a result of copy supplied by a customer not being clear and/or legible, the Votatech shall be entitled to make additional charges on a time and materials basis to cover such additional work.
Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer’s approval and Votatech shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted. Additional charges shall be made for any additional proofs that are required as a result of alterations required by the customer. When style, type or layout is left to the Votatech's discretion, any subsequent changes to such style, type or layout required by the customer shall be subject to additional charges on a time and materials basis.
These terms and conditions may be amended by Votatech from time to time.